atom feed7 messages in org.foaf-project.lists.foaf-protocolsRe: [foaf-protocols] manually creatin...
FromSent OnAttachments
Pierre-Antoine ChampinMar 24, 2010 4:25 am
Story HenryMar 24, 2010 5:08 am
Pierre-Antoine ChampinMar 24, 2010 5:22 am
Toby InksterMar 24, 2010 4:25 pm
Pierre-Antoine ChampinMar 24, 2010 11:33 pm
Story HenryMar 25, 2010 2:24 am
Bruno HarbulotMar 25, 2010 6:25 am
Subject:Re: [foaf-protocols] manually creating a webid
From:Story Henry (henr@bblfish.net)
Date:Mar 24, 2010 5:08:19 am
List:org.foaf-project.lists.foaf-protocols

Y On 24 Mar 2010, at 12:25, Pierre-Antoine Champin wrote:

Hi all,

I've been playing for a while with temporary certificates from foafssl.org and foaf.me, but I would like a "real" certificate to include in my "real" foaf profile, and eat my own dog food...

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any tutorial on how to do this on the foaf+ssl wiki. Could any one point me to somethink like this?

Well there were old command line hacks to do this. You can use

http://webid.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/WebId/CreateCert

To create a certificate with any webid you like (make sure to add the #xxx
piece)

Then you just need to look into your browser for the public key, and publish
that.

Does that help?

Especially, is there a way to tell openssl to ask for the "magic" field "Certificate Subject Alt Name" ??

pa